- Pregnancy Tests / Verification - Our pregnancy tests are self-administered urine tests to detect the presence of HCG. They are 99%
accurate and provide immediate results.
- Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound - Ultrasounds confirm the presence of an intrauterine pregnancy, verify the baby's heartbeat, and
determine gestational age. We will not offer ultrasounds to determine the gender of the baby. All limited ultrasounds are provided under the direction and supervision of a licensed physician to
Counseling - We provide accurate information about all options available to you including parenting, adoption and abortion. We are committed to providing you
with what you need to make an informed choice. We believe women and men have a right to information from a resource that will not profit from the choices they make. Our center does
not perform or refer for abortions.
- Material Aid - Our Helping Hands program allows you to earn points for baby items, hygiene items or household items. There are
many ways to earn points, including pre-natal education, parenting education, Bible studies, and many others.
- Sexual Integrity - Beautiful You is a program designed to encourage sexual healing and learn about God's plan for sex.
Individual and group settings are available.
- Community Referrals - We provide information about additional services in our community to provide assistance.
All Services are Free-of-Charge!